One Community Fund: Festival
Established jointly by the St. Francis Episcopal Church Vestry and the St. Francis Episcopal Day School Board of Trustees, the One Community Fund offers financial support for expenditures that benefit both the church and the school. The fund supports landscaping projects, improved security measures, staffing expenses, and many infrastructure improvements that are vital to the growth of our school and church community. Funding for the initiative is provided by the St. Francis Festival Day, which is held each spring.
St. Francis Festival Day
There's no more fitting way to conclude St. Francis Episcopal Day School’s 60th anniversary celebration than with Festival, one of our community’s time-honored traditions. Our Festival continues to bring our church families and school community together for an afternoon of fun, food, and fellowship.
Please save the date for our 43rd annual St. Francis Festival on Sunday, April 28, from noon until 4 p.m. at St. Francis Episcopal Day School and Church. We are going to Turn Up The Fun by transforming the grounds of St. Francis into a carnival, with something for everyone—the young and young at heart!
New and returning attractions include the following, and a whole lot more!
- Just Dance—show off your rockin’ rhythm!
- Dippin’ Dots—enjoy the unique, futuristic way to eat ice cream!
- Pick-A-Chop—and pick a prize with 10+ golden prizes!
- Giant Swing Ride—send the family flying!
- Breaks and Bandages—bring on the fake blood, gauze, and slings!
- Dunk Tank—get soaked by your friends!
- Petting Zoo—get acquainted with Marsha’s sweet animals!
- Goldfish Toss—win a live goldfish!
How can you help Turn Up The Fun … and help make Festival a success?
- Underwrite a recognition item
- Contribute 10 dollars for cascarones
- Sponsor a booth or food table
- Bake your favorite sweet treat for the Bake Sale Booth
- Order Festival T-shirts for your family
- Volunteer your time
- Preorder event tickets
Click here to download Festival forms, then return them by Friday, March 22, with one check for your entire order made payable to St. Francis Festival. You may return the forms and check to the Festival box in the main office or by mail:
St. Francis Episcopal Day School
335 Piney Point Road
Houston, TX 77024
Can't wait to see you there!
The Festival Chairs: Kathryn Adkins, Renee Davis, Sallie Guerino, and Kelly Huff
For more information about the Festival or to volunteer, please contact Director of Special Events Abby Clark at 713.458.6116 or AClark@StFrancisHouston.org.